TOMAR's Emergency Warning Package for the Polaris RZR® is a comprehensive, turn-key LED lighting solution designed for the US Military, DoD, and First Responders. This package includes everything an agency needs in a tactical or emergency off-road situation.
This kit includes a 35" TRT Tactical Light Bar in the front with two lower RECT-16s, two side-facing tri-color iLEDs, a 35" TRT Chase Light Bar in the rear with a rear-facing tri-color iLED, and two lower RECT14s at the back. This setup provides a complete 360° warning package designed to be seen from a distance and to withstand harsh environments.
The TOMAR Emergency Warning Package also offers flexible illumination options for different scenarios. When illumination is needed, the front upper 35" TRT; lower-front 15" dual-color TRX with white and amber modes; side-facing iLEDs; rear-facing TRT Chase Bar, and iLED all override to an intense, steady white light to identify the scene all around the RZR®. This is ideal for illuminating a target, search and rescue, or workspace lighting.
When discretion is needed, dual 940-nanometer infrared modules in the front upper TRT light bar provide powerful forward-facing IR light with a combination of spot and 90º flood optics. The infrared light from the TRT bar is highly effective for covert maneuvers.
Benefits and Features of TOMAR's Emergency Warning Package for the Polaris RZR®
- Comprehensive emergency off-road package
- Turn-key solution for US Military, DoD, and First Responders
- 360º warning package designed to withstand harsh environments
- Flexible illumination options for different scenarios
- Discreet infrared modules for covert maneuvers
- Easy to install and SAE-compliant
- Reliable and effective hermetically sealed light package with Clear Vision optics
- Assembled in-house at TOMAR headquarters located in Gilbert, Arizona, USA.
Applications of TOMAR's Emergency Warning Package for the Polaris RZR®
- Search and rescue operations
- Emergency response situations
- Tactical operations
- Law enforcement operations
- Off-road adventures
TURN KEY INSTALLATION
For Polaris® and their installers, this package is engineered to be pre-programmed and ready-to-sync for ease of installation and optimal use. The warning package is also fully SAE-compliant and can be easily programmed to meet CA Title 13 for 50-state warning compliance.
TOMAR BUILT, TOMAR TOUGH
TOMAR's Complete Emergency LED Lighting Package is designed to be as tough as the vehicles they are mounted on, and the people operating them. The package provides some of the best warranties in the industry, making it a reliable and cost-effective solution.
By providing a completely hermetically sealed light package, which employs TOMAR's Clear Vision optics, this solution is not only functional, but also extremely effective and reliable. All of the LED lighting components of this kit are assembled in Gilbert, Arizona, and is engineered to provide optimal performance and ease of use for US Military, DoD, and First Responders in emergency off-road situations.
35" TRT SERIES LED LIGHT BAR
- Front Upper Above Windshield (Primary Lightbar)
- WITH OR WITHOUT INFRARED, COLOR (RED, BLUE, RED/BLUE)
- This is the primary light bar that provides, illumination. This bar maintains the ability to project intense white light or 940nm infrared light; but can also function as an SAE-compliant warning lightbar, which CA Title 13 standards for 50-state compliance.
15" TRX SERIES LED LIGHT BAR
- Front Lower Lightbar
- The ability to switch between powerful white flood lights or amber light for fog, dust, snow, rain, or smoke, makes the 15 inch TRX bar on the lower front zone adaptable to any weather condition.
RECT 16 LED LIGHTS
- Front Warning (Front OME Plastics)
- Mounted vertically with optics designed to spread light horizontally in their orientation, the RECT-16s provide powerful front warning light.
iLED LED Auxiliary Lights
- Side Warning and Lower Rear Warning (OME Plastics)
- Tri-color red, blue, and white iLED modules mounted on the sides of the vehicle provide dual-color red and blue warning to the flanks, while having the ability to override to powerful white flood lights for side illumination.
35" TRT Series LED Light bar (Rear)
- Rear Chase Light
- The rear, upper TRT bar provides multi-function use in all environments. On the outer flanks, DOT compliant stop/tail modules add visibility to the vehicle’s running and stop lights. Next to those, powerful rear-facing amber spot-lights with XPL LEDs aid in visibility in convoys by penetrating dust clouds created by the vehicle at speed. The inner three modules act as the rear flood lights for scene illumination, but also as Red/Amber/Blue warning modules for safety and identification
RECT 14 LED Auxiliary Lights (PAIR)
- MID-Rear Warning
- Compact but powerful RECT-14s provide dedicated rear warning.
Siren and Digital Controller (940L-SIREN-R)
- A high-mounted digital control panel with push-button functions provides light and siren controls for the whole vehicle. By keeping all functions push-button with no moving parts, dust has less impact on internal components. With the standard public-address system, making announcements are easy with the hand-held mic.
The TOMAR Difference
TOMAR manufacturers some of the longest lasting, highest performing automotive warning and illumination lighting in the industry. Some of the technology which sets TOMAR apart from the rest can be found in our patented T-Seal™ and performance-based Clear Vision Optics™.Learn More